The story of My ex-husband about alien abduction

Sharing alien abduction experience or event
Margarida

The story of My ex-husband about alien abduction

Post by Margarida » Wed May 30, 2018 8:04 am

My ex-husband swore he'd been kidnapped, but he told me a good story about a stray dog.
He and I were still together but separated. He lives with his sister in his parents' old house.
He said that one night he went out to smoke in the shed because he was not allowed to smoke with the children at home. When he got outside, there was a dog, which he had never seen before on the porch, and some strange lights.
He said a bright light shone on him and the dog, who "Shared a brain" for a brief moment. He said he had a strange moment with the dog and he thought he knew what the dog was thinking.
The next thing he remembered, he woke up in bed, and when he went out for a cigarette, the strange dog he had never seen was on his porch. At this point, he said, he knew it wasn't a dream, it was happening.
His sister vouched for the dog for him. She said she had never seen a neighbor's dog before.

Victory bearer

Re: The story of My ex-husband about alien abduction

Post by Victory bearer » Wed May 30, 2018 8:07 am

Someone told Jacques Vallee the story.He was a famous UFOlogist, specializing in cases of "high strangeness," in which ufos were associated with fundamental changes in the perception of reality.
He is very interested in UFO seems to be the case, the operator is not just "abnormal alien biology researchers", but some basically something even more weird, such as the old folklore fairy story and so on.

Margarida

Post by Margarida » Wed May 30, 2018 8:08 am

Victory bearer wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 8:07 am
Someone told Jacques Vallee the story.He was a famous UFOlogist, specializing in cases of "high strangeness," in which ufos were associated with fundamental changes in the perception of reality.
He is very interested in UFO seems to be the case, the operator is not just "abnormal alien biology researchers", but some basically something even more weird, such as the old folklore fairy story and so on.
I'm sure my ex-husband was happy to tell his story to people he didn't think would laugh at him.I believe he is telling the truth about what happened to him.He even saw it as a dream, he said, until he went outside to smoke and saw the dog in his "dream."

M.Patrick

Post by M.Patrick » Wed May 30, 2018 8:09 am

Does he have a dog? He'd better have a dog. I would never.

Savannah

Post by Savannah » Wed May 30, 2018 8:10 am

I thought for a moment, and you would say, "he woke up in bed, when he saw that strange dog lying on the bed."