The alien abduction story of my childhood.

Sharing alien abduction experience or event
K.Kenneth

The alien abduction story of my childhood.

Post by K.Kenneth » Fri May 25, 2018 7:33 am

Hello! ! I am a new member of the site, and I have honestly joined the site to share a story that ruined my childhood and still haunted my recent adult life. I'm not an older person, and I'm not as reliable as a cop. This is the first time I've Shared my story, so believe it or not, you can. My story began 15 years ago, when I was only 4 years old, a lively child, always smiling and bouncing like an endless energy ball. I remember in my father's house there was a universal red racing bed and I would sleep in it. One night in 1997, I remember watching a movie with my parents.

At about 10 o 'clock in the evening, my stepmother told me to go to bed. When I felt comfortable, I finally fainted. I want to say that a few hours later, a bright blue light flashed through the window opposite my bed. I'm a very smart kid, and my thought process is way beyond my age, so you can imagine that I'm curious about what this light is. I tried to stand up, but it is almost impossible I even lift a finger, I don't know what happened so I started to shout my stepmother, but did not respond to this very strange, because my father's room is next to my room so there is no reason why they don't hear my scream.

I remember hearing a buzzing sound. It was low and relaxed, so I fell asleep again before I knew it. Next, I remember just woke up, my eyes are two black outline, I thought it was my brother and a friend of his childhood, but when my view, I realized that's not it looks like. They are short, pale, with dark hints, big eyes in the shape of almonds, robots It's like they don't have souls (I've never seen a grey alien in the media before). I didn't realize it was intense breathing and sweating, and then I let out a loud scream that woke up my stepmother and father, causing them to panic. My stepmother called my biological mother to let her know that I was behaving strangely and that I would not stop crying and refuse to lie in my racing bed. When my mother finally picked me up, when we got home, I remember she asked me what had happened, at that time, I can't really explain these creatures, so I can only say that it is a "lean, no teeth, small white shark can walk". She glanced at me with an anxious, shocked look and frantically told me to draw what I had seen. So what I did.

After drawing, I immediately to my mother and she put the paper out of her hands, she began to cry and began to touch my head and said "I'm sorry this happen to you, I hope I can stop the I never point out what she meant, until years later. The next few years were difficult for me, and I went from being a happy little boy to being a quiet and depressed person, and psychologists quickly consumed my daily life.

As I grew older, my experience became worse and worse, from kidnapping to everything, peering through my window, not even in my own house trying to stop my memory. Even more chilling, my mother finally told me this story: she said sorry to me when I was 4. She began to tell me, she and I am pregnant about half, one night she fell asleep at 12:30/12:45 am, of course, is no exception for her, she also told me that when she woke up the same people staring at her foot bed, she began to frantically screaming, but of course she couldn't move. She continued to give me a detailed and spine tingling story, how they pulled her out of her bed brightly lit room what seems to be a television screen placed in front of her, and then the screen shows a black hair baby stare at seems to be the earth, then her baby will know that the most is the sharp, metal teeth to earth and a basically use it... She cried in the story and shouted at me, "sorry! "I'm sorry it happened to you! I don't know what to do, I do not know what to say, I never thought my mother would have the same thing happened to her, and my father, my grandmother and grandfather all this had happened. Now that I'm 19, I still have the experience and the spending. I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't even go into the room because I'm afraid "they" are waiting for me. I've had a lot of experience and a lot of incredible stories, but I don't know where to go or who to see it, and that's why I'm here. If you take the time to read my story, or even to care about it in general, I appreciate your time. Like I said, this is the first time I've told my story to anyone, not my family.

AilenBaby

Re: The alien abduction story of my childhood.

Post by AilenBaby » Fri May 25, 2018 7:42 am

My first alien encounter was when I was 11 years old. It was beautiful and scary. It's not at home. We have a back porch. I have to throw the trash to the side of the house and put it in the trash. I glanced at him, because luckily we had a huge street lamp and a back porch light, so I saw one before it slid into the shadow. I didn't sleep that night. I remember skipping class because I was tired.

But the most obvious experience was when I was 14 to 15 It was October and I went into the living room from the kitchen, ready to watch TV. The living room in that room is connected with the front door, because it is a small rental room, I looked at the front door and saw a figure of a human figure. My only light is a TV set, so it's hard to tell the color of the skin, but the dark black eyes reflect the light very well. He was a small man, but frankly he was an average young man of medium height, and he had the air of a serious businessman. This is strange. So by that time, I was completely exposed, but... At that point, it seemed to be a casual affair. It didn't really speak to me, it just stared at me. He said (I think he was because I heard a deeper voice) that "the world is not what it looks like," and I remember sitting on the couch.

AlienReal

Post by AlienReal » Fri May 25, 2018 7:44 am

I believe his first story, from the age of four. He has a typical sleep disorder (sp?). He did not move; he heard a hum, and then, of course, the mysterious shadow of the room. It sounds like this is also common in families. My cousin had a similar experience when she spent the night at my house. We kept thinking about all sorts of crazy things until one day, on these boards, I met someone who told me about it. Alittle's research largely assuaged his fears.
How many of these experiences occur during sleep? Even take a nap at noon? The rest of the story is explained to me, but the first story is the same as the typical SP experience.

KOF King

Post by KOF King » Fri May 25, 2018 7:45 am

I see what you mean. I had this experience, and in that experience, I came across a situation that was almost the same as you described, and the only difference was that I could see it very well. Its color is very pale. The skin is a little wrinkled. It looks very old. Short but not short. One thing I clearly remember is the seriousness of the whole experience. When I look into its eyes, it gives off such serious energy. I mean crazy serious. Never before. Then I lost consciousness...