Alien abduction on our highway trip ??

Sharing alien abduction experience or event
MercifulGod

Alien abduction on our highway trip ??

Post by MercifulGod » Wed May 23, 2018 5:22 am

"I don't know what to think, but my friends in the car think it's an alien."

My friend and I drove north from Kenosha for about half an hour. We missed the entrance ramp before, so we reconfirmed that our GPS was correct.

After a while, I noticed that a car was following me. I quickly matched the design of the headlamp with the pattern of the law officer, but my cruise control was set within the speed limit. After five minutes of tension with the police, he suddenly changed the driveway, fired a shot at our left, and sped past us, following the men in front of us.

The police scared us, but we were almost on our tarmac, so we were looking for the signal. Then I saw: "welcome to Illinois."

We didn't turn, we stayed on the highway, and we didn't have any splits in that section. There is absolutely no turning back. Our north!

But the strangest thing is, I stopped the car and started doing Google. It took us half an hour's drive from where we left to reach the Illinois border, and we've already begun to go further (not to mention we never turned back). Only 20 minutes. We also have more than 20 minutes of landmarks from north to north. In the past, we should not be able to see these landmarks, nor should we go to Illinois, even though we are already heading south.

My friends with me think it's an alien abduction. They picked us up for some reason, but when they put us back, they put us on the right highway, just in the wrong direction.

When we calm down from the brain, after something strange happens, the same thing happens to the same policeman. We turned north for a few minutes, then suddenly they turned to the left lane, slammed on the gas, and tried to climb onto someone else's bumper.

Aliens? Is it impossible to travel through time? Reality check?

I have no other way of explaining -- something strange happened to us.

Grainger

Re: Alien abduction on our highway trip ??

Post by Grainger » Thu May 24, 2018 6:05 am

These abductions are real and happening all over the world. In short, alien visitors are searching and studying humans from all corners of the earth. All indications are that the number of adoptions has reached millions worldwide. The patterns presented and the procedures performed are in many cases exactly the same as the way we use to study wildlife and animals on earth. Watch any nature show on TV and you'll see what I mean. We capture, tag, and extract liquid samples from animals to study genetics, social interaction and physical development. In this case, however, what makes things complicated is the high level of our alien access technology. Their technology is so advanced that it can cause problems when trying to document and understand what is happening.

Raymundo

Re: Alien abduction on our highway trip ??

Post by Raymundo » Thu May 24, 2018 6:13 am

I think this is an entirely different class. Contacts are those claims with people from another world or dimension on the intelligence to keep in touch. There are many such people in the world, to be honest, the story of their story sounds and abductees as credible. In most cases, these people are not trying to make money or fame through his story, there seems to be no motive to fabricate such a story.